Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ironing Out The Details: My First Lesson

One of the main reasons I decided to actually make this move to Korea is that it is the only job option I have been presented with thus far that will without a doubt change my life in big ways. It looks like I was right in this assumption, as the first change occured today. This message came from a contact at the school I will be working in.

Tara: "You must iron everything and look neat and presentable. Ironing your clothes is a must...it may surprise you but a lot of teachers have come here and claim they dont know how to iron. Therefore, if you are the same, I recommend you learn!"

My Reply: "I'm an old pro! Will the iron/board be supplied in my apartment?"

First Website I Visited After My Reply: http://www.wikihow.com/Iron

With Thanksgiving in the very recent past, my mind is still set to really recognize those things I am truly thankful for. Today, I am thankful for Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment